INSTALLATION AND MAINTENANCE INSTRUCTION FOR LAMINATED GLASS MOSAIC
Glass tile may be susceptible to scratching while handling, during installation as well as use.
Shade variation from one production to another is an inherent characteristic of this product.
● Only use adhesives with high adhesion and elasticity which are especially recommended for installing glass.
● Assure complete coverage on wall and on back of tiles.
● All substrates should be properly reinforced to be sure there is no movement.
● For mortar installations, the mortar bed has to be cured (less than 2% humidity) and has to have proper reinforcement.
● Material from different boxes should be mixed before installing.
● Please refer to the TCNA/ TTMAC HANDBOOK for more specific information regarding installation of glass tile.
Adhesives & Grouting
● Adhesive – Custom MegaLite white.
● Grout – Custom Prism Surecolor Grout.
● Adhesive Adesilex P-10 and Ultracolor Plus FA grout by Mapei are recommended.
● Use a non-abrasive cloth and neutral detergents for cleaning.
● Avoid acid detergents, chemicals and solvents.
● Recommended for interior walls and can be used for shower walls.
● Do not use on shower floors or in full immersion applications.